Ownership & copyright
- Copyright in all information, material and logos (hereinafter referred to generally as “material”) made available through this website are protected by both national and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation, or exploitation of this material will constitute an infringement of such protection.
- The copyright in all material of ASA Medical Solutions Limited and all its subsidiaries published on this web site shall continue to vest in ASA Medical Solutions Limited. A visitor’s access to this website, and the information contained on it, does not in any way convey or transfer any right in or to the intellectual property rights ASA Medical Solutions Limited. Without derogating from the aforegoing, ASA Medical Solutions Limited hereby authorises you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or any part thereof, provided that:
- such content is used for personal information purposes only;
- and such content is used for non-commercial purposes. You are expressly prohibited from incorporating any material of ASA Medical Solutions Limited proprietary material from this web site in any other work, publication or web site either of own or belonging to any third party;
- any reproduction of ASA Medical Solutions Limited proprietary material from this web site or portion thereof must include this notice in its entirety.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website are registered or in the registration process. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the written permission of the owner thereof.
- This web site is only intended to provide general information regarding ASA Medical Solutions Limited and its products and services and it is not intended to provide exhaustive treatment of any subject dealt with.
- The information in this web site including, without limitation, all research, opinions or other content is therefore not intended nor does it constitute financial, accounting, tax, legal, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action, which might affect your personal finances or business, you should consult your own professional advisors.
- This web site could include technical, typographical or other inaccuracies and you are urged to contact ASA Medical Solutions Limited to confirm all information contained on these pages prior to placing reliance thereon. Changes are periodically made to the information herein and these changes will be incorporated in new editions of this website. ASA Medical Solutions Limited expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter or amend any criteria or information set out in this website without notice.
No information or content contained on these pages should be construed as an offer by ASA Medical Solutions Limited. All services offered ASA Medical Solutions Limited are subject to signature of the requisite application forms and other documentation relating thereto and are governed by the standard terms and conditions of ASA Medical Solutions Limited in respect thereof and ASA Medical Solutions Limited shall not be bound in any manner until a formal written agreement has been entered into. ASA Medical Solutions Limited reserves the right to reject in its discretion any application submitted for services contained on this web site.
Transmission of information
Your attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted via the Internet, including without limitation e-mail, is susceptible to monitoring and interception. You are therefore discouraged from transmitting to ASA Medical Solutions Limited any information, which may be confidential, proprietary or sensitive. You shall bear all risk of transmitting such information in this manner and under no circumstances will ASA Medical Solutions Limited be liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered by you as a result thereof. ASA Medical Solutions Limited reserves the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-mail and you consent to such verification should ASA Medical Solutions Limited deem it necessary.
Links to third party sites
ASA Medical Solutions Limited may provide hypertext links to websites or ASA Medical Solutions Limited on the Internet which are operated by third parties. Visitors are advised to use caution and discretion when searching or accessing such links. Under no circumstances does ASA Medical Solutions Limited take responsibility for the content and/or services or products offered on third party websites or webpages that may be linked to this website and ASA Medical Solutions Limited gives no warranty, guarantee and makes no representation in respect of such linked websites or webpages.
This web site and the information contained therein is provided “as is” and without warranty whether expressed or implied thereto. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing:
- ASA Medical Solutions Limited does not warrant that the web site or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, performance or quality. ASA Medical Solutions Limited expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy; and
- whilst ASA Medical Solutions Limited has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this web site and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this web site are free of viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
Risk & no liability
Your use of this web site and the information contained therein is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility in respect of any loss or damage resulting from the use thereof. Neither ASA Medical Solutions Limited, its affiliated companies, holding company, subsidiaries or subsidiaries of its holding company, or their officers, agents, consultants or employees shall be liable for any direct, consequential or indirect loss or damages suffered by a visitor or any other person relating to the use of this web site or the information contained therein. The visitor hereby indemnifies ASA Medical Solutions Limited and its suppliers from and against any and all losses, liability, cost or damages suffered or incurred by a visitor or any other person arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or any other website which can be accessed from this website, however such loss or liability may occur, and whether such loss or liability is foreseeable, financial, personal, consequential, incidental or otherwise.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
Where the service is delivered in England and Wales these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales. Where the service is delivered in Scotland or Northern Ireland, these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland or Northern Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Scotland and Northern Ireland. Where the service is delivered in South Africa these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of South Africa and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa. These terms and conditions will apply in respect of any disputes arising in connection with any of the services referred to herein, or these terms and conditions or any matter related to or in connection therewith.