£22.40ph - £37.00ph | Shifts:
Mon-Sun - Days & Nights
ASA Medical are looking for talented, caring experienced nurses, part time or full time, on a regular basis, for work in the South Wales area.
- Are you looking for a new role or a fresh challenge?
- Are you working for the NHS or an Agency and feel undervalued and underpaid?
- Are you a looking for a more flexible working pattern?
If your answer to any of the above is yes, then why don’t you look into the joining ASA Medical.
With a great range of clients throughout the NHS and Private Sectors, we offer a service that is unique and tailored to your needs. We work with you to find work for the right rate and in the right setting for you to thrive and let your experience shine through. We rely on you to be at your best when out at work for ASA Medical so you can always depend on us, to be honest, reliable and find you work that works for you.
We understand that registration can be a tiring process, so we try to make things as simple as possible. Our consultants at ASA Medical are on hand 24/7 to help before, during and after the process to ensure your registration is swift, simple and pain-free. We aim to complete this process and have you out for work within just 2 weeks of registration.
- Simple registration process
- Highly competitive rates
- Reliable and Accurate Payroll
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Help with training arrangements
- Dedicated consultants on hand to help 24/7
So, if you or anyone you know would like to enquire about joining ASA Medical or want to hear more information about the above please don’t hesitate to get in contact